Thursday, October 11, 2012

ANOTHER GRADING WAS DONE

 In this second grading period in all of the eight subjects that I am learning I've learned some differnt topics in each subject.In my I.C.T. subject  which is about the computer, I learned about the HTML Tags and tag attributes.


Being a student is not so easy. In school, there are many problems that you may encounter. One problems of the student like me is doing my blogs. It’s hard to make an essay, and I am not good in doing it. 

They say I.C.T is an easy subject because posting on your blogs are the only thing you will do.But for me it's not easy.It's hard to think a good essay about the topic that have given. Doing an essay is not easy for me I can't concentrate or focussed I feel bored in doing an essay.

I can address this by making myself livelier to make my work more presentable. I will concentrate to it to submit it earlier as I can.

Moving on, I will be more responsible and more patience in doing my blogs.Because it's hard to rushed blogs I will manage my time in different activities that I am doing in my everyday life. And I will make it more presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment